Skip to main content
- After you download the SKYFLD APP, create your account. Or you can log in using your credentials if you already use the desktop version of SKYFLD.
- Create your first field, following the instructions in the app. For more details, read the article: How to create a field.
- As you add your first field, the farm will be automatically created. You can add more fields to this farm or create another one. Here, you can read further instructions.
- Invite your team and keep communication in one place to make the most out of the SKYFLD APP. You can easily control access levels and editing permissions. Learn how to share your fields.
- Create Scouting notes and Tasks. Add the exact latitude and longitude, priorities, categories and attachments to work efficiently. Get notified when tasks are done!
- And never miss any field updates, thanks to the Feed! Every time you open the SKYFLD APP, you start from the Feed view, where the most important news concerning your farm is displayed.