You can adjust the map display while browsing through the farm or creating a new field. You may use this feature to check for damages, detect field boundaries or review the crop health.
How to change the map display while creating a field
1. After you tap on the plus icon that initiates the field creation process, tap the layers icon.
2. On the bottom sheet, you can switch between two display types - Satellite or Map.
3. Select the desired format.
4. Tap the icon to close the bottom sheet and continue field creation.
How to change map display while browsing through your fields
1. Go to the Fields view - tap the icon.
2. Tap the layers icon.
3. The bottom sheet appears. Now you can independently change Map type and Map details. Here, you can also decide if you want to see scouting pins and areas marked on your fields. To turn them on, tap on the toggle, so it turns blue.
The map updates immediately once you tap on a given display type.
4. Tap the icon to close the bottom sheet with the Map display settings.
If you change the display options using the SKYFLD APP, they will be changed on the SKYFLD DESKTOP version as well. Learn more about data synchronization.