Depending on your needs and preferred workflow, you can access tasks:
In the SKYFLD APP, you have access to the scheduled and done tasks.
From the Tasks view
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Tasks view.
2. Here, you can switch between the list of all tasks, only those assigned to you and done tasks. By default, you see all tasks for all fields you can access.
Tap Assigned to me to switch the view, or tap the icon, to display only done tasks.
3. Tap the selected task to see its details.
4. In the detailed view, you can:
- Check the field that the task refers to
- Check who is assigned to the task
- Check the deadline
- Display the pins and marked areas
- Display, download or share photos
- Display, download or share attachments
- Browse and add comments
- Mark the task as done
Scroll down to display all elements.
You can also display the field or pin / marked area location in the external map application (for example, Google Maps or Apple Maps). To do so, tap the icon.
To share a link to the task, tap the icon.
To edit the note, tap the icon.
To go directly to the comments section, tap the icon.
To learn more, read the article: How to create tasks.
From the Feed
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Feed.
2. Tap on the selected task to open the detailed view.
3. You can use the category filter at the top of the screen to display only tasks. You will see 2 types of events: task created and task marked as done.
From the field details
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Fields view.
2. Open the field details view (tap on the selected field on the map, or use the field list). Scroll down to Field activities. Next, tap on the Tasks category. Here you will see all the tasks related to the field.
If you want to browse done tasks, tap the button Done tasks displayed at the end of the list.
From the notifications
If you enable push or e-mail notifications, you can receive information about the following:
- All new tasks - you will receive a push notification/ an e-mail each time a new task is created on your farm or a farm/field that is shared with you.
- Assigned to you - you will receive a push notification/ an e-mail when other users assign you to new or already existing tasks.
- Task marked as done - you will receive a push notification/ an e-mail when your tasks and tasks that you are assigned to are marked as done.
- New comment - you will receive a push notification/ an e-mail when someone posts a new comment to your tasks or the tasks assigned to you.
To access the task from an e-mail, tap on the button Go to the task.
To access the tasks from the push notification, tap on it.