Depending on your needs and preferred workflow, you can access scouting notes:
- From the Scouting view
- From the Feed
- From the map & field details
- From the task details
- From the notifications
The order in which scouting notes are displayed on the scouting list depends on the scouting time. In the feed, the notes are sorted by the creation date.
From the Scouting view
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Scouting view.
2. Here, you can switch between the list of all scouting notes and only those assigned to you. By default, you see all scouting notes for all fields you can access.
Tap Assigned to me to switch the view.
3. Tap the selected note to see the details.
4. In the detailed view, you can:
- Check the field that the note refers to
- Check who is assigned to the note
- Check the scouting time
- Display the pins and marked areas
- Display, download or share photos
- Display, download or share attachments
- Browse and add comments
Scroll down to display all elements.
You can also display the field or pin / marked area location in the external map application (for example, Google Maps or Apple Maps). To do so, tap the icon.
To share a link to the note, tap the icon.
To edit the note, tap the icon.
To go directly to the comments section, tap the icon.
To learn more, read the article: How to create scouting notes.
From the Feed
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Feed.
2. Tap on the selected scouting note to open the detailed view.
3. You can use the category filter at the top of the screen to display only scouting notes news.
From the map & field details
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Fields view.
Pins on the map indicate georeferenced scouting notes. If you can’t see any pins on the fields, check the map display settings.
Remember that scouting notes without the pins or marked areas are not displayed on the map.
2. Use two fingers to zoom in the map and tap the selected pin. This way, you can access note details.
Swipe right or tap the to get back to the map.
3. You can also open the field details view (tap on the selected field on the map, or use the field list). Scroll down to Field activities. Next, tap on the Notes category. Here you will see all the scouting notes related to the field.
From the task details
You can open a scouting note from the task level only if a task was created based on a note.
1. Tap the icon in the main navigation to open the Tasks view.
2. Tap on the selected task. If it was created from the scouting note, you will see the Connected Scouting Note section. Tap on the section to open the note details.
From the notifications
If you enable push or e-mail notifications, you can receive information about the following:
- All new scouting notes - you will receive a push notification/an e-mail each time a new scouting note is created on your farm or a farm/field that is shared with you.
- Assigned to you - you will receive a push notification/an e-mail when other users assign you to new or already existing scouting notes.
- New comment - you will receive a push notification/an e-mail when someone posts a new comment to your scouting note or the note assigned to you.
To access the note from an e-mail, tap on the button Read the note.
To access the note from the push notification, tap on it.