1. Field - each scouting note is connected with one field. You can’t create a scouting note without defining a field.
2. Category & subcategory - adding a category and subcategory is optional. However, including this information allows you and other farm workers to quickly recognize scouting notes on the list or in the Feed. You can choose from the following:
3. Priority - defining the note’s priority is optional. By setting priority status, you can mark which notes require immediate attention. You can choose from the following:
4. Assign person - you can assign people with whom you share a farm or field(s) to your scouting notes.
5. Description - adding text in a scouting note is obligatory. It has to be at least 3 characters long.
6. Pin or area - in SKYFLD, you can precisely mark the spot or area on the map to show the exact place of the occurring problem.
- Using the pin, you can add a point to the map showing the exact latitude and longitude, making it easy to find that spot on the field.
- If you decide on adding the area, the SKYFLD APP will display its size in hectares and coordinates of the marked area’s central point.
7. Attachments - optionally, you can upload attachments from your smartphone, for example, PDF files.
8. Gallery - you can upload photos from your phone gallery.
9. Camera - you can open the camera and take new photos that will be saved within a scouting note.
10. Scouting date & time - by default, scouting time is set as the real time of the note creation, but you can edit it and choose any past date.