1. Task type - each task has an assigned type. You can choose from the following:
Seeding / planting
Spreading / fertilization
Spraying / application
2. Field - each task is connected with one field. You can’t create a task without defining a field.
3. Date - each task has a defined deadline - either one day (displayed as TO DO ON) or the date range (displayed as TO DO BETWEEN). Tasks can have only upcoming deadlines. After you mark a task as done, the completion date is displayed. If the task is completed after the deadline, you will see the DUE badge.
4. Priority - defining the task priority is optional. By setting priority status, you can mark which of the tasks require immediate attention. You can choose from the following:
5. Assign person - you can assign people with whom you share a farm or field(s) to your tasks.
6. Description - adding text to a task is obligatory. It has to be at least 3 characters long.
7. Pin or area - in SKYFLD, you can precisely mark the spot or area on the map to show the exact place where the work order or field activity should be completed.
Using the pin, you can add a point to the map showing the exact latitude and longitude, making it easy to find that spot on the field.
If you decide on adding the area, the SKYFLD APP will display its size in hectares and coordinates of the marked area’s central point.
8. Attachments - optionally, you can upload attachments from your smartphone, for example, PDF files.
9. Gallery - you can upload photos from your phone gallery.
10. Camera - you can open the camera and take new photos that will be saved within a task.