After you log in to the SKYFLD APP, you see all of the most important farm events in the intuitive and easy-to-navigate Feed. It helps you to keep track of all operations, vitality changes, and updates that may require your decisions or actions.
Events are listed in chronological order, from the latest on the top. To access previous events, scroll down.
In the Feed, you can see the following events:
- Biomass vitality alerts - when the vitality dropped or increased by more than 20%
- Scouting notes - when new scouting notes were added
- Tasks - when new tasks were added or marked as done
- Field status change - when the field status was changed or set
- New fields - when the new field was created
- New team members - when a new team member joined your farm
- Other - for example, Welcome message and other notes from the SKYFLD team
Besides the topic, you can see the details specific to each event type: field name, crop type & symbol, field size, note or task creator, and the exact date and time.
If you want to learn more, read the article: How to use the Feed?